1. Greeting of patients is prompt / professional / warm.
2. Staff are friendly and quick to establish rapport.
3. Practice is clean and well organized at all times.
4. Appointments start on time.
5. Procedures are explained to patients before treatment begins.
6. Patients are comfortable and provided with gentle dental care.
7. Changes in scheduled treatment or treatment plans are explained.
8. Patients do not have to return for unscheduled adjustments.
9. Patients are not kept waiting to be dismissed.
10. Patients are provided with treatment and financial information.
11. Patients do not experience financial surprises.
If you'd like the complete patient service resource sent to you, click here and download "Patient Service Excellence".